The Mann Center for the Performing Arts (aka “The Mann”) is the largest seated outdoor amphitheater within the city limits of Philadelphia. It’s a non-profit performing arts center located within Philadelphia’s Fairmount Park. It was built in 1976 as the summer home to the Philadelphia Orchestra. It’s currently home to all sorts of performances – […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Follow Us On Instagram!
Follow Us On Twitter!
What did you think of Fergie's rendition of the National Anthem last night? Worst ever? #Fergie #NationalAnthem #NBAAllStarGame #Tips2LiveBy https://t.co/vNyUaW0TJh via @YouTube
40-Plus Bar, Restaurant and Brewery Openings in 2018 That Have Our Attention https://t.co/CKy9y1vyMg
Here are 10 memes to help you celebrate National Wine Drinking Day! #NationalDrinkWineDay #Tips2LiveBy https://t.co/MK3kkfIQk5 via @hellogiggles
- Just Buy the Tickets…. But How? February 17, 2018
- The Wailers Celebrate the Life and Legend of Bob Marley at The Queen! February 12, 2018
- Happy Birthday Bob Marley! Celebrating the Life and Music of the Reggae Legend! February 6, 2018
- Rachael & Vilray Take the Crowd Back in Time at Steel City Coffee House! February 3, 2018
- The Jewel Dunn’s River Beach Resort & Spa – Our Home Away From Home! Part Two January 29, 2018
Christine Rieck is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites.